Cooking Curls 2

November 09, 2012


So it was requested that I show what the smaller curls look like that I mentioned could also be done via the tin foil and straightener method I previously posted, well look no further because here it is!  Exact same process just a slight difference, only use one finger to wrap the hair around and use much smaller sections.  Also, the pieces of tin foil can be much smaller, about 3x5 inches, or whatever works best for you, and you'll need more of them.


My mom actually did it for me, but she's wrapping a small piece of hair around one finger. 

I was picking up Cuba around this time. 

This is what the small curls will look like!




I don't usually wear it like this, so I'll pull my hair up on top of my head into a pony tail and use a lose hair tie to hold it while I sleep. 

This is what they look like the next morning.  And for the sake of this post,  I slept on them one more night. 

Day 2! More like the curls from the first post. 






By the end of day 2, this is what they look like.


I hope this was helpful!



You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. <3 I love this, I'm gonna try this on my little girl!!! Thanks <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you sleep in the tinfoil? I have to wake up super early for something and I REALLY wanna try this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't, you can curl your hair the night before and pull your hair up in a loose ponytail/wrap a silk scarf around your head and the curls should be fine in the morning

      Delete

Like us on Facebook