How to Wear Black and Brown

December 20, 2012

You've always heard, "You can't wear black and brown!'  They don't match, they clash, blah blah blah.  Well that, my friends, is untrue.  Now, I don't condone a black top, with a dark brown skirt, or vice versa.  There are some rules to follow.

1.  They can be mixed together within a print. Leopard print for example, or a great tribal print.
2.  The brown can be a pair of great riding boots.
3.  Use a tan, camel, or lighter brown against black instead of a more chocolate color brown.
4.  Black leggings can pretty much go with anything.  Just make sure you're butt is covered.  Please!

These are just some guidelines that I go by, they're not hard and fast rules!

And here are a few of my favorite examples from my Pinterest boards!




  


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook