Valentine's Day

February 16, 2013


I am so sorry y'all, I've really been slacking since school started back, but I've been working on some new posts so more to come in the next couple days, promise!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day, I know I did! I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful husband!  He got me beautiful flowers, delicious chocolate, and a giftcard for one of my favorite nail polish brands! He's the absolute best! I got him his favorite candy, a homemade card, and made his favorite, homemade lasagna! I'm also planning on taking him out to eat at this amazing local restaurant that he's never eaten at, but don't tell him, he doesn't know it yet! But he also doesn't read this blog so as long as no one tells we're safe haha.  With his crazy work schedule it's been tough finding a time to go but hopefully next weekend!

Me with my flowers and then in my apron cooking up some delicious lasagna!


The card I made him, I was pretty proud of it.
P.S. the tomatoes are an inside joke.

He was also excited that he got to go play golf while I was at school.

My yummy lasagna!
(The recipe is in a previous post!)


They're so beautiful and make the kitchen smell AMAZING! 

post signature






You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Glad you had a great Valentine's Day. I did as well, it is hard to believe that it has been a week already.
    John gave me flowers too. I love lilies, they smell devine.
    So there is a good local restuarant? Where and what is the name.
    Love ya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you did too! Just Patti's no new restaurants haha, but he's never been so I was going to take him!

      Delete

Like us on Facebook