Lilly Pulitzer Endless Summer Sale

August 23, 2013

One of my favorite times of the year has come. And gone, the Lilly Pulitzer Endless Summer Sale. This time I was more determined than ever, partly because it was my last day before classes started and I could devote my entire day to it! Unfortunately (as always it seems) the site crashes and problems galore. These are the lovely things I had my eye on and unfortunately I was unable to get the gorgeous navy dress (you should see the back), but I snagge all the rest! I ordered it Monday and they got to my house yesterday! I couldn't believe it, quickest turnaround ever! And of course I couldn't help but wear my shorts today, especially since the rest of the semester calls for classroom appropriate attire! 

Inna Dress 

Delia Dress 

Gingham Buttercup Shorts

Unfortunately this is the dress I missed out on! The Calissi Dress






Did you buy anything from the Lilly sale? Do you love it?! I do! I can't wait to share my pieces will y'all, I wanna hear from y'all, what did you get?? 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook