Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Christmas 2013

It's the most wonderful time of the year, Christmas time! While we were unable to come home to Kentucky for Christmas and had to spend it in Alabama, we still have a wonderful Christmas. In fact, we're just having Christmas with my family today so technically for us it's still Christmas time! I've put together a quick recap of our Christmas and hope yours was as wonderful as ours!

This is the photo we sent out on our Christmas card, we hoped 
everyone got a chuckle out of it haha!

Spent a day at the beach in Destin. Walking on the beach in December. 
What?! Awesome. 

I decked our house out in lights, I just couldn't stop! Now poor Jason 
will be left with taking them down haha

I was pretty excited about how my tomato cage trees came out!

And our little bucket with gifts, with my almost perfectly 
wrapped presents!

I love having a mantel and fireplace! And this year I finally gave
up and purchased stockings with our names on them. I love them!

Clearly our old tree is a bit short for this house but like my momma 
taught me, I waited till after Christmas to get a new one and got an 
amazing deal! Woot woot! 

We also had a couple guests for the holiday. This is Daisy the Pug and 
Duke the Weimaraner. Dog sitting was definitely an experience. 

Saying no to this face was literally impossible. 

Our first Christmas morning in our news house! With my traditional Christmas 
pajamas of course.

I cooked my first turkey for Christmas dinner!

Cooked the entire meal from scratch, and the dressing
was delicious if I do say so myself!

I loved getting all the Christmas cards, it made it feel 
more like home!

I hope your Christmas was as great as ours, the craziest part as having two inside dogs when we've never had inside pets before, what was the craziest part of your Christmas?!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs