Colored Trousers

December 13, 2013

I don't see the colored pant trend going away any time soon, they're just too fabulous and fun, and I can't believe I found these on crazy sale at Gap (as well as the jacket in the first outfit!).  They're becoming a staple in my closet and are such a simple way to instantly make your outfit more fabulous, this was for the classroom but it's definitely an everyday look! I LOVE the purplish jewel-tone, mustard, and especially red, for fall, and even mint for winter (see my post "Winter Mint"!) 


Pants & Jacket: Gap Blouse: JC Penny Shoes: Simply Vera Wang (Kohl's) 


Here I combined two of my current favorite colors for fall/winter, my purplish pants with a mint sweater, you cannot go wrong with this combo! Such a perfect twist on a classic fall palette!


Pants & Sweater: Gap Jacket: J. Crew 

Cords are another essential fall staple, and I love these in mustard


Pants & Shirt: J. Crew Sweater: Ralph Lauren Necklace: The Limited 

Don't be afraid of patten either, I'm so in love with these red pants from Gap (literally stole them for $6!) and they're actually perfect year-round! 


Pants: Gap Shirt, Sweater, & Vest: Ralph Lauren 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook