Fair Weather

January 09, 2014

I. Love. Fair. Isle. It's classic, preppy, rustic, and everything else all in one fabulous print. A couple weeks ago I found two amazing fair isle sweaters, where, Old Navy! I feel like many of us have written Old Navy off and there for a while I would consider it warranted, but they've finally taken a play from Gap's playbook and classed up the joint. It's also one of my favorite place to find inexpensive but still pretty good quality "teacher clothes, but it has definitely been showing up more in my every day wear! 




Sweater: Old Navy // Shirt: J. Crew Factory // Jeans: Fossil // Shoes: L.L.Bean // Necklace: American Eagle Outfitters 

Sweater: Old Navy // Leggings: Target // Boots: Hunters

Skirt: J. Crew Factory // Necklace: Charming Charlie 











You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook