Friday, January 3, 2014

New Year Cheer Sale

That's right y'all, it's time for Lilly Pulitzer's New Year Cheer Sale! So exciting! I love it, the last couple years I've gotten Lilly gift cards for Christmas and I always save them for the New Year sale, you really get the best deals, plus, I'd never buy Lilly full price. Infact, I almost never buy anything full price haha!  I just love a good sale or great deal, and this time around I'm looking for the perfect graduation dress, for less!  Even if I don't walk haha!



I love that they did an FAQ attached to the announcement email because, without fail, the site crashes. Every sale. And people get mad and complain. Sorry people, that's how it is, life isn't fair. Hopefully people will take this into consideration and enjoy the sale like they're supposed to!


My personal tips:
{1} Create a Lilly Pulitzer account! Makes check out much easier!

{2} Give the sale a shot first thing, but, since it will probably crash, check back often, and watch Facebook and Twitter for updates!

{3} If you want to make sure you get something you love go ahead and buy it, and then shop some more later because guess what, shipping is free! You can make as many orders as you want and it won't matter! 

{4} Grab a cup of coffee in your favorite mug, and be patient, sales only happen twice a year, so there's no need to get all bent out of shape, enjoy it, if you don't get something, it wasn't meant to be!

{5} Check the sites of or go to Lilly Pulitzer Signature stores, they'll be having a big sale too! Retailors also have sale stuff all the time!

The sale starts Monday at 8am EST, good luck and may the odds be ever in your favor! 
Are you going to shop the sale?! Any specific pieces you're hoping to score?







No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs