Sunday, January 5, 2014

Style Sunday

Sundays were going to be my "day off" from blogging, although we're yet to see how well I do this year, since my time is mostly spent at church services, but I figured this could be a weekly, short, style post whether it be an OOTD, or about some particular clothing item or accessory I'm loving that week.  

So, I'm going to start this first Style Sunday off with an OOTD from this past week!  I went to go meet the first teacher I'll be student teaching with this semester and I have to say, I am SO excited about working with my teacher, I think it's going to be really great! But I digress, another post for another day.

Sweater: Ralph Lauren // Shirt: J. Crew // Skirt: J. Crew // 
Tights: The Limited // Boots: Hunter // Necklace: The Limited 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs