Take Time

January 08, 2014

So, I've had quite a bit of free time lately being on winter break (thankfully), and last night I was going through one of my fav bloggers, College Prepster, Pinterest quotes board, "legibly beautiful," and found some truly inspiring quotes.  This one, I love.  And while I've spent a lot of time relaxing over the break and spending time with my love and loved ones, I decided I would take a little time to pamper myself today, just a little bit, by getting my nails done.  This will be the first time I've ever gotten them done (besides those French tips for prom that one time) and I'm a little excited.  Maybe I'll explain more about why later.  But, back to the quote.  Take time people.  Five, ten, thirty minutes a day, take some time.  To read, sit in quite, drink a cup of coffee and actually enjoy it, whatever it is, do it!



What makes your soul happy?  What do you take time to do every day?


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook