Valentine's Day is fast approaching and if you're like me, getting gifts isn't the most important part of the holiday, I just love, love an this fabulous holiday that celebrates it. But, if your man is like mine and will get you something even when you tell him not to or you'll chop him in the throat, here are my top 10 gifts I'd rather have than a bouquet of roses. Because Shep Shirts don't die.
1. Ralph Lauren Team USA sweater. I'm absolutely in love with it, and why wouldn't you want an Olympic sweater your grandchildren will wear one day because it's "vintage Ralph Lauren."
2. Lilly Pulitzer accessories in your favorite print. First Impressions is my absolute favorite, not only can you never have enough Lilly, you can never have enough in your favorite print.
3. Starbucks Coffee. Coffee addict here and not ashamed to admit it. It can be in the form of a gift card, ground coffee, K-cups, whichever, and of course a Starbucks mug to drink the coffee out of.
4. Burberry Classic. Or whatever your favorite perfume happens to be. I've been looking for a new fragrance that I love since I love to have a variety, but I've yet to find one I love as much as the Classic.
5. KJP Scallop Oxford. You can never have enough oxford shirts, but your collection isn't complete until you have at least one of these amazing scalloped collared oxfords.
6. Vineyard Vines Shep Shirt. I have a light green one with navy cord shoulders but I need a navy one. And or pink. And or white. Oh, let's face it, I need them all.
7. Longchamp Le Pliage. The perfect tote/handbag combination, durable material, folds into a tiny package, and amazing colors. I'm absolutely loving this mint color.
8. Raybans. The ultimate preppy sunglasses, classic, durable, and perfect.
9. Jack Rogers. Another essential sandal you can never have enough of, super comfortable (after you break them in), and gorgeous. It's the perfect time to get a pair and start breakin them in before
10. Chocolate. Need I say more? No. As long as it's good, you can NEVER go wrong with chocolate. Any day of the year.
And why not ask for these? They cost as much as a dozen roses would cost, some of them even less! I'm perfectly fine with grocery store flowers, or from a farmers market, your neighbors yard, no need to spend so much money on things that won't last, maybe don't spend any at all and just spend time at home with your love, that's good enough for me! (And maybe some yummy chocolate.)