Thursday, March 6, 2014

A Drawing has Better Hair than Me

You may have seen this picture floating around Pinterest or Tumblr, and maybe you've obsessed over it like me.  I would love more than anything to be able to make my hair look like this, the body, the volume, the perfect waves.  And it's a picture.  However, I know a girl whose hair does look like this.  Whatever you're thinking, I know right?  So I'm on a mission to get as close to this as I can, but first, I'll have to start actually doing something with me hair.  

I'm the girl that dresses cute, and then has awful hair.  I've been known to forego brushing it, much less actually doing something to it.  I am, as some would say, blessed with naturally straight hair.  Like, stick straight.  The downside, holding a curl is next to impossible (unless using my Cooking Curls tutorial), mostly because my hair is also fine.  Not thin, fine.  HUGE difference.  It really burns my biscuits when people use the two terms interchangeably.  I have a ton of hair, each hair is just skinny.  My hair will not apologize for being skinny. 

Anyway, I've been a product hater basically my whole life because I didn't want to "damage" my hair.  I use to run from anyone pointing a hairspray can at my head.  True story.  I've decided that I will embrace product, and now that they've taken a more damage-free approach in making products, I'm becoming a user.  Not an addict...yet...hopefully soon I'll be able to do a tutorial on how to achieve this type of amazing hair, and along the way share any amazing products I come across! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs