Saturday, March 1, 2014

Drug Store Finds

So I went in search of a new teasing comb/brush the other day and came out with a couple new beauty products and I fell in love so I thought I should share! 




First, this Conair boar bristle teasing brush is amazing, in case you didn't know, boar bristle brushes make your hair super soft and shiny, and apparently make amazing teasing brushes too. And only $4! I would totes buy one just to keep in my bag, compact and double duty! 


Second, this new Maybelline Color Elixir by Color Sensational is ah-mazing. To be honest, I thought it was a really cool packaged lipstick for like 5 minutes and then looked up to see a picture and it's actually a liquid with an applicator! (Which has the most perfect shape I might add!) How clever is the "lipstick tube"?! I got it in Signature Scarlet and I def plan on going back for more! 

Lastly, I picked up this liquid eyeliner in brown from Drew Barrymore's line, the brown looked super light at first but I suppose it was like using a new pen, it started to show up and it's literally perfect, lighter than I expected even after it started to come out of the felted tip (which is also great) but it's perfect for those "no makeup" days, can't wait to get it in black!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs