Monday, March 31, 2014

Opening Day

Today was opening day for baseball season!  Yay! I'm a big St. Louis Cardinals fan, it literally runs in my blood.  When it's not blue that is.  And, happy to say, the Cards started the season off with a win against the Reds!  Going to Cardinal games at Busch Stadium is one of my most favorite things to do, the atmosphere on a warm Friday night or Saturday afternoon, there's nothing better.  Especially when the wave gets going!  

I'm sad that I'll be moving farther away from St. Louis, one of my very favorite cities for many reasons, but I will be moving as close to Atlanta as I currently am from St. Louis.  I guess if I had to pick another team to cheer for, it would be the Braves.  But you can bet your bottom dollar I'll be cheering for the Cards in a stadium full of Braves fans when they play.  If you've never been to a ball game, you must put it on your bucket list, even if you're not that big of a fan, it's definitely an experience worth having. 

Below I've put together a few of my fav looks to wear to a game, and I'm not big on wearing Victoria's Secret clothing, but the sequin hat...right up my alley...and I've seen some team tees I wouldn't mind wearing. (Just beware to not match your middle-school aged niece, cousin, daughter..you get the picture.) 

Cardinals


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs