It's about that time, time for spring break! Woo hoo! So I've put together some of the essentials that you'll need to make it a great spring break and look great all week long.
1. Frockets and tanks. You can't get through spring break without a suitcase packed with these, the most comfortable shirts in the world, and you might find your new favorite tee (or two) while on break so packing no more than one per day (might) be enough. Plus they, especially tanks, double as cover-ups.
2. Cute swim suits. Loving these two suits from Lilly and J. Crew. Don't be afraid of the one-piece, classy never goes out of style.
3. Jack Rogers. Need I say more? Nope.
4. Chinos and norts. The only shorts you need, both pairing perfectly with the tees and tanks.
5. Sundresses. Obviously I featured Lilly dresses because, well, they're the best and they're amazing.
6. Sun protection. Hats, sunnies, and sunscreen. Floppy or baseball, you can't go wrong with either, cute and practical. And of course you have to have sunnies, personally I go cheap at the beach just in case I lose them or they get broken but that's just me, cheap glasses can always be dressed up with a cute pair of croakies. And DUH, sunscreen, wear it and reapply often.
7. Beach essentials. A fab bag, BIG towel, a coozie for your Diet Coke, a tumbler for your sweet tea (or water), and a great beach read.