Spring Trends 2014 {Blush Pink}

March 03, 2014

One of this springs trends, is the color blush pink.  I absolutely love light pink, if I'm going to wear pink, unless it's Lilly, it will probably be a blush shade.  It's practically a neutral and can be fun and flirty or reserved and classic, either way, this spring, it's a home run.  

Some of my favorite blush pink runway looks this Spring and from some of my favorite designers, from left to right, Burberry Prorsum, Tory Burch, and Oscar de la Renta. 

Here I've put together some of my favorite blush pink pieces, and you don't necessarily have to wear it in your clothes, but accessories like handbags, shoes, jewelry in the form of rose gold, and even with makeup, the newest Naked palette from Urban Decay, Naked 3, is full of rosey, blush pink tones!

Blush Pink


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook