Wednesday, April 9, 2014

A Day Out

The best part about living in Southeast Alabama, being less than 2 hours from the beach.  Taking advantage of this, Jason and I took to the beach yesterday, even if it was cool enough to keep our long-sleeve shirts on, a cool day at the beach is better than no day at the beach. Am I right or am I right? 


Yeah. It was cool. 

I need a foot stool for my beach chair. But my mound of sand worked pretty well.


We stopped in Tommy Bahama for dinner. It was much better than we expected with a lack of real seafood to choose from. 

The bread though, delicious. 

I got the fish tacos and they were sooo good.

Jason got the parmasean crusted stuffed and whatever else chicken, it and the mashed potatoes were incredible! 

These turned out to be plantains, I was glad the waiter came and told me because I honestly had no idea. They were absolutely delicious though, especially with that sour cream/pineapple sauce. So yummy! 


All in all, it was a pretty perfect day with my love, definitely added to one of the best Spring Breaks ever! 









No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs