Friday Favorites {VoxBox #1}

April 18, 2014

I recently got a "VoxBox" from Influenster, and if you're not familiar with Influenster, it's a site where when you join, you take surveys, read/write reviews, and so on and so forth.  Eventually, after enough points, you get a VoxBox! 

Mine was full of goodies, two of which I'm going to tell y'all about! 

The first, Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation. I got it in a shade that's not too light, I think it would've been perfect when I chose the color, but now with a tan, it's too light.

It is, however, the perfect under eye concealer! I'm sure you can see the difference and tell which eye bag, ha, has the Stay Matte Foundation and which one doesn't. Can only imagine what it would do for your whole face! 



In case you couldn't tell, the left eye has it on. I would definitely get this again in the correct shade!


The second product, NYC Expert Last in Forever Fuchsia. I pulled it out of my VoxBox and was like, oh my, haha. Sooo bright! Then I put it on. And I LOVE the color! 





Seriously bright pink, but it's fabulous. Fabulous! The only con, it's not moisturizing to your lips. But if I hadn't gotten this color, I NEVER would have tried it! 




I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook