Friday Favorites

April 25, 2014

So, a little over a week ago, I decided to start running again. Unfortunately, I left my Asics in Alabama because I didn't think I would need them. Go figure! 

I ran the first couple days in a couple different pairs of Nike's. No good. Definitely made for looks. And maybe walking. So my Daddy came to the resume and gifted me some awesome new shoes! Brooks! We stopped by Fleet Feet in Nashville where they measure your feet, watch you walk, and suggest shoes based on needs and what they see. 

The Brooks are really comparable to my Asics but different too, and I love them! I've only run a couple days in them so I'm still breaking them in, but they definitely deserve to be my favorite this Friday! 



Stay tuned to see if I can keep it up and for future goals! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook