Monday, April 7, 2014

Seersucker Love

Seersucker season is just around the corner, and there's no better way to kick it off than with one of these gorgeous dresses from Lauren James!  Seriously, perfection!  In blue, mint, navy, red, pink, and white, there are these two beauties along with a super cute halter top dress, but for me, these two definitely take the cake!  

Lauren James not only has the cutest seersucker dresses, but the most amazing seersucker shorties (norts-esque shorts), and the most adorable tees!  I've yet to get my hands on any of them but I see them in my near future!  If you haven't checked Lauren James and her amazing products, do it!  You'll fall in love, guaranteed!  She also has these amazing hats, among many other precious things! :)

Seersucker Love


1 comment:

  1. I literally just bought both of these designs last week! Great minds think alike ;)

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs