Sunday, April 20, 2014

Style Sunday {Easter Edition}

I love Easter, I get to see all my family and spend time with them and eating good food, and it means the "real" beginning of Spring. 

For those of you who strictly follow the rules, you can now wear white pants, shoes, and dresses, or if you're like me who's been wearing white for a while, you might be more excited about being able to wear seersucker finally! I seriously can't wait, I absolutely LOVE seersucker. 

I usually go super bright or colorful for Easter but with Jason and I not being together, I wore my color last weekend and went for a more sophisticated and chic nautical look, while throwing in all the necessary Spring colors, and of course my new favorite foundation from Rimmel London to keep me looking great all day! #StayMatteSwitch 






Dress & Belt: The Limited // Cardigan: J. Crew // Necklace (minus the pin) Charming Charlie // Handbag: Michael Kors // Sunglasses: Old Navy

Sorry we squished your hat and made it look like a bonnet Mom. 


I received the Rimmel London Stay Matte foundation for testing purposes from Influenster. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs