Friday Favorites {Featuring York Design Company}

May 09, 2014

If you haven't heard of York Design Company, you're missing out.  They have the most adorable needlepoint accessories, cuffs, headbands, belts, and clutches (which I'm currently dying over).  I was lucky enough to receive my very own York Designs cuff in the cutest and one of the most versatile patterns, blue and white chevron! There are tons of designs to choose from, and I'm particularly loving this monogram and anchor cuff! 

The quality is amazing too! I knew it would be, but it was even better than I expected with the smooth leather lining, and you can cinch them around your wrist, which is essential for someone like me with tiny wrists! I seriously cannot say enough good things, and I will absolutely be adding more York Design to my accessory collection! P.S. These make GREAT Mother's Day gifts too! (Even if it's a little late, I can guarantee she'll love it!) 









Dress: Gap // Belt: The Limited // Sandals: Antonio Melani // Cuff: York Design Company 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook