Friday Favorites

May 23, 2014

Happy Memorial Day weekend y'all! This Friday, my new favorite is this sailboat scarf from a local boutique, I was gifted a gift card and found this incredibly adorable scarf the exact amount of my card! It was meant to be.

It's perfect for the beginning of this holiday weekend too, bringing the best colors together, red, white, and blue, and in a perfect sailboat print. It's the perfect lightweight summer scarf!







Jason was also looking pretty American in his seersucker shorts and new Rowdy Gentlemen tee! 


Brewster wanted to get in on it too. 





He couldn't resist giving me a couple silly poses. I guess that's what I get for making him "model" for me. 



On Me: shirt: Lauren Conrad // shorts: Lilly Pulitzer // scarf: Spartina // sandals: Jack Rogers // handbag: Michael Kors // sunnies: Old Navy 

On Jason: shirt: Rowdy Gentlemen // shorts: Coastal Cotton // shoes: Sperry Top-sider // sunnies & belt: Fossil 





You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. You guys better not come to Kentucky without letting me know! We need to do another session!!!

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook