Friday Favorites

May 30, 2014

This Friday is all about staying stylishly organized! Enter, Lilly Pulitzer Agendas! Yep, it's that time of year again...almost. You can now pre-order your agenda and it will come sometime before the end of June! There are several sizes and prints to choose from; here are some of my favorites!

Small Agenda in Jellies Be Jammin 
This guy is perfect for your purse and appointments or a schedule at only 4 1/2" by 6 1/2". 

Medium Agenda in Tusk In Sun
If you need an agenda for your purse but need just a little more room to write, this size will be perfect at 5" by 8 1/4".

Jumbo Agenda in Biggest Fan
This guy is not for toting around in your bag, unless it's a big bag, but is perfect for your desk and writing everything down in. Assignments, details, blog planning, this guy is for you! I might even invest in one of these for lesson planning when I get my own classroom! Weighing in at a hefty 8 3/4" by 11 1/4". 

Large Agenda in Trippin And Sippin 
The most popular size and perfect for carrying with you while still being able to write down what you need.  I've purchased this size the last two years and I love it! It was the perfect size for writing down my assignments and schedule, even my blog schedule! I can totally see myself getting this size, particularly this fab print, again, just for blog planning! 

Which one is your favorite? Which size is perfect for you, what would you use it for? 






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook