Style Sunday {Mother's Day & Grad Edition}

May 18, 2014

If you remember, I bought a couple fabulous dresses from Lilly Pulitzer as potential graduation dresses and I chose this gorgeous pink lace dress! And then I didn't walk at graduation. I instead opted to spend the morning watching Jason run a half-marathon, which he PR'd with a 1:33, and then spend the rest of the day with my family, being it was my last Saturday home. So where to wear the dress? That Sunday for Worship, that's where! I appeased my parents and threw on my hat and cords for a couple pictures but the dress, ahh, I'm in love! 

Pink is also my Mom's favorite color and Sunday was, of course, Mother's Day! I've got the best Mom in the world, seriously, she's the best. The. Best. It was an eventual day to say the least, Mother's Day, my last day at home in Kentucky, and my graduation dress gets worn. Oh me. 

Four generations! 


Proud to say I graduated Magna Cum Laude and proud to have those blue cords representing my degree in Middle School Education! Ahh, MY DEGREE!
Photo bombed.





Dress: Lilly Pulitzer // Cardigan: J. Crew // Shoes: New York & Co // Necklace: The Limited 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook