Five Sales You Need to Shop Now

June 27, 2014

If I were to have a "name" referring to my shopping style, it would be "The Deal Diva." I literally never pay full price for anything. If I do, it's because I've fallen so in love with the item I couldn't live with myself if I left it behind and come back only to see it's sold out. However, I feel as if I have a style no one else cares for because 80% of the time, it's still there, on the sale rack, weeks later. But hey, I'm not complaining!

I'm always watching for those "extra % off" sales and what have you, and right now, there are five great sales happening right now that you should at the very least check out!

1. Vineyard Vines


VV will usually have sale items, and they're usually slim pickings with prices that make you think, "Really? That's your sale price?" (which generally goes for most these brands as well) But right now you can enjoy and extra 30% off all sale items with code SUMMER3014

I love these Sailing Stripe Shorts, the color, the length, and of course the stripes! (Perfect for the 4th by the way, along with the tunic below!) 

Again, sucker for the stripes on this Painted Stripe Print Tunic, perfectly suited for an evening out to dinner and a stroll on the beach.

2. Kate Spade


With the most perfect handbags even and the most adorable dresses, it's hard to not love Kate Spade, but it is kind of hard to love the prices. No worries though, along with having a large selection of sale items, right now you can get and extra 25% off with code MORESALE

This Holly Street Straw Jeanne is perfect for summer, the bow is too adorable to ignore, and the versatility with the handheld strap and adjustable crossbody strap literally make it the ideal bag. 

If there was a shoe that screamed summer, it would be these Jumper Wedges. I don't even think I need to say anything more. 

3. J. Crew


J. Crew always has things on sale, and while the selection online is fairly vast, the best deals are usually found in-store. However, right now, you can get and extra 30% off their spring sale styles and an extra 50% off all final sale styles with code HISUMMER and naturally I chose two of my favorite final sale items to feature! Can't get enough seersucker for summer!

As I said, you can never have enough seersucker (or eyelet) for summer, and this fab Seersucker Eyelet Shift Dress combines both perfectly. 

Blazers will never go out of style, neither will seersucker. So this is obviously this Puff-Sleeve Blazer in Seersucker is perfect for the office in summer!

4. Gigi New York


Gigi New York is one of the best for classic leather handbags and wallets, especially embossed in python! Sales don't happen often but right now you can get 20% off select items during their summer sale!

I'm such a huge fan of the Uber Clutch - Embossed Python (this one's in "Indigo"), the perfect carry-all clutch, and, you can get them personalized. Perfect.

Everyone can use a phone wristlet, and I love this Wristlet Phone Wallet - Embossed Python (in Emerald, which I LOVE) and again, can be personalized! 

5. Brooks Brothers


You're Invited. To Brooks Brothers' semi-annual sale! With ultra classic pieces and the heritage any company would die for, you cannot go wrong here, especially with sale items up to 50% off! But you better hurry because the sale ends July 3rd

Gingham is a summer staple and so should this BB Gingham Shirt be. I love it in this navy, so classic, but you can also get it in red, light green, or violet! (Love the styling with the skirt by the way!) 


Yes, I realize it's summer and 90°+, but it's never a bad time to score closet staples. I'm a sucker for cable knit and this V-Neck Cable Knit Saxxon Wool Sweater just does it for me. 
 
 
Are there any other great sales going on out there? What are some of your favorite items from these sales?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook