Summer Trends {Sneakers + Dresses}

June 30, 2014

One of my favorite trends this summer, dresses and sneakers. An unlikely pair? Maybe. A good one? Definitely. I've seen the style countless times with super casual sneakers like Converse and Keds, but I love the more athletic version with New Balance Classics! As a long-time fan of the classic New Balance shoe, I was more than thrilled when J. Crew had it's own line made for them, and of course, with it, came fabulous styling, which is where I first saw this perfect combination!

Then, my favorite blogger, Carly over at The College Prepster, posted about her adorable little pup, Teddy, and had the most perfect outfit on, I literally fell in love sevenfold with her (blog) and the style. Below I've put together some combinations of New Balance, sneakers, and dresses that I think are perfect for this hot summer trend!




 
A couple of looks from J. Crew styling sneakers with dresses/skirts! 




This is Carly and her pup Teddy, from the post, "Teddy"! How perfect is that outfit?!

 

Sneaker + dress


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook