Cuffed Chinos

July 31, 2014

Over 4th of July weekend, yes, a couple weekends ago, I know, but I'm behind and I'm working on it, I broke out my new favorite chinos from Gap.  I love the boyfriend look, with the longer length and rolling/cuffing the hem, it looks like you stole them out of his closet.  I paired it with a boxy top to balance the length and boyfriend feel. 

Seriously the perfect outfit for a comfy weekend.  Being comfortable and looking pulled together is like the ultimate win when it comes to fashion and style, and obviously my Jacks fit in perfectly with the look, along with my new favorite summer braid! And I realize I have no makeup on in these pictures, but during the summer, I mostly go without! Just some of my favorite moisturizer/sunscreen and a little sunshine is all I need.










Top & Chinos: Gap // Handbag: Michael Kors // Sandals: Jack Rogers

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook