Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Herringbone Vest

That's right y'all, the coveted herringbone vest from J. Crew is back!  I have been waiting for this day since I passed on the original from J. Crew a couple seasons ago and then missed the Factory version last season.  I wasn't sure if they would bring it back, but they had to, right?  They fly off the shelves every time, and had I known this, I definitely would not have passed on it the first time.  This time around, when I found out they were coming out, I was waiting, watching, then someone mentioned they were live on the site and I was not going to let it slip out of my fingers this time!  

So....I'll just go ahead and tell you...I got one!  I hope.  I had a few things to do/return before I could purchase it, so when I finally got all those things done, I was on the site snatching one up before you could even blink.  And a word of advice, if you want one, you better get it now, they were already on back order when I got mine!  I'm telling you, they fly. off. the. shelves.  And they're on sale for $75.50! 


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, I must order one now!!!! I also nominated you for a Liebster Awarad! Check it out here: http://misssouthernblog.blogspot.com/2014/07/liebster-award-nominee.html
    PS this is @MissKristenAnn on twitter ;)

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs