I Need Some Needlepoint in My Life

July 01, 2014

Needlepoint isn't just for your grandma's house anymore, in fact, it's for anyone who loves a good handcrafted accessory! From accessories to pillows, to coasters, you can needlepoint just about anything. If you know how to do it. If not, thankfully there are lovely companies who will do all the hard work for you, all you have to do is...well...buy it! Needlepoint accessories like belts and clutches however, can cost you a pretty penny, think $150-$200. Yikes. But, you're getting a true handmade, quality item, and honestly, we've all bought more expensive, lower quality items before. Am I right? 

Personally, I think the men have been a bit more catered to when it comes to the art, but women's accessories aren't far behind! And if you're like me, you aren't afraid to try and make a men's item into a women's. A couple of my favorite companies, Smathers & Branson and York Design Company have the widest selection and most incredible designs that I've found. If you remember I did a feature on York Design Company and the incredible cuff they sent me! Still one of my favorite accessories in my collection! 

Below are some of my favorite items from the two companies, both men's and women's items, plus a great one for your home!

Seriously, how cool is this belt? 
Smathers & Branson Front Nine Needlepoint Belt 

I LOVE this for the 4th, but every day too!
Smathers & Branson American Flag Needlepoint Key Fob 

I cannot get enough of these, I would SO love to have these in my house.

Every girl needs a clutch. Correction, every girl needs a needlepoint clutch. With a lobster.
York Design Co. Lobster Clutch 

Finally, a needlepoint belt for the ladies!
York Design Co. Quatrefoil Belt

Adorable, adorable headband! Perfect colors (especially for this weekend!) and the bows? Perfection. 
York Design Co. Preppy Ribbons Headband


Do you have a favorite needlepoint accessory? What's your favorite from these brands?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook