Thursday, July 3, 2014

Patriotic Treats for the 4th of July

You've already got your patriotic outfit planned for tomorrow..right? But what about the food at your family get-together? It deserves to be decked out in red, white, blue, and patriotism just as much as you do! We don't only dress patriotic, we eat patriotic things too because that's what Americans do, right? Right.

Although there aren't many pins on it, one of my favorite boards on my Pinterest is America, and here are my favorite foods that just scream America! 

Talk about super quick and easy! 

These would be great to have kids help make!

There's always at least one pie at your event, why not make it look amazing with a star crust?

Another fun idea to get the kids involved!

Now this...this, is impressive. 

Now THIS is more like something I might be able to crank out.

Another typical gathering dish, make your fruit salad sparkle and shine!

Another feat I doubt I could recreate..

These guys however, yeah, I can do that! And the kids can too!

What's your favorite 4th of July dish? How do you make something ordinary into something spectacular for the 4th?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs