Friday, August 8, 2014

How to: Tease Your Hair

I think there's a law written somewhere in some book that says, "In order to be a true Southern Belle, one must be able to achieve a significant amount of height when teasing her hair."  I don't know that there are many states in the south that can rival the height achieved by women in Kentucky and Alabama...maybe the Carolina's and Texas, (If you consider them part of The South, that is.)

Teasing is an art form, it takes practice, and you can't do it half way, it's basically all or nothing.  These days, however, it's a bit more classy than the styles of the 80's, think Jackie O. and the bouffants of the 60's.  Still so classy!  So I really dislike when girls, or anyone really, hate on the tease just because they only think of the tackiness of the 80's. (Sorry to those of you who sported that 'do, but I think we can all look back at those pictures and agree, it wasn't the best look. Teasing and perms just don't make the best of friends.)  

Hopefully you'll find my video tutorial helpful.  It's my first tutorial via video so I just did my best!  Maybe I'll be able to master the art a little better and do more in the future.  Video hair tutorials really are much easier to learn from than photos!  (And easier to make! Minus the editing.)  Let me know what you think! Enjoy! 




2 comments:

  1. Very helpful, you should definitely do more videos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a really good video! I would love more video tutorials!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs