If I fits, I sits.

August 09, 2014

If you know me, you know I love my cat.  Too much.  That's a lie, you can't love your pet too much.  Anyway, I was feeling a little sad being that Jason has to work this morning and we couldn't go get our Saturday morning coffe, so I opened Tumblr.  If you don't have a Tumblr, I recommend getting one.  I can totally get lost in it, even more so than Pinterest.  But as I was scrolling through, I found the most perfect post to lift my mood.  It hit this cat lover right in the heart, and if you've ever owned a cat, you'll be able to relate.  So. Incredibly. Cute. *insert "awwwwwww"*








And of course, my little ball of fluff.




He is just too cool. 


I hope these pictures brightened your day like they did mine!  Do you have a cat that also does super cute box sitting? 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Like us on Facebook