Herringbone & Stripes

September 10, 2014

I'm over summer weather. I'm pre-mourning the loss of my summer tan, but they make things for that. I'm ready for fall weather! So the other day? I decided I could pretend it's becoming fall by putting together some outfits, specifically with my herringbone vest I can't wait to wear! I'm so ready to be able to wear this outfit, it's a perfect summer/fall transition outfit and the mix of prints, I love! I love the look with booties, but it was raining while I was trying the outfit on so obvi I pulled out my Hunters and of course, they looked just as perfect! 

Have y'all been putting fall outfits together already or are you holding on to summer with a death grip?



Vest & Skirt: J. Crew Factory // Shirt: Gap // Belt: Target //
Booties: Sperry Top-sider // Rain Boots: Hunter

Herringbone & stripe



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Okay I love everything about this outfit. I have been putting together fall outfits for a while... Fall fashion is way better!

    Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

    ReplyDelete
  2. That J Crew vest is e-v-e-r-y-w-h-e-r-e and I seriously am in love with it! I'm also in love with everything about the outfit. Nice job! Love chic, preppy looks :)

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook