She Sells Sea Shells

September 15, 2014

This summer we went to the Pacific Northwest for vacation and brought back some shells, rocks, and such from the beaches. I've been thinking about what in the world I was going to do with them, especially the shells since they're so perfect! 
So the obvious answer, since I'm a jewelry designer now and all (haha), make them into jewelry! So I did! I haven't used all of them yet, but these two necklaces are now pretty much my favorite! Ahh, I'm in love, and they went perfect with this weekend's slouchy look. (Thinking about adding similar, simple, dainty items to the shop! Yay!) 






Tee: J. Crew // Jeans: Gap // Sandals: Target // Necklaces & Bracelet: Happy Little Hummingbird (link in sidebar!) 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I have that J Crew tee and I wear it alllllll the time. Love those necklaces! Put them on your Etsy shop :)

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook