5 Last-Minute Halloween Costumes

October 31, 2014

So...Happy Halloween!  Maybe you've waited till the last minute to put something together, or maybe you hadn't planned on dressing up..until now.  No worries though, Pinterest and various other internet outlets are full of ideas, and I've put together my 5 favorite last-minute/easy costumes for couples or the single guy/gal!








5. Shamy! (Sheldon & Amy from The Big Bang Theory) 


Jason and I are going as Shamy and I couldn't be more excited!  We love Big Bang and I can't wait to show y'all how our outfits turn out.  Remember to have fun and stay safe!  And that the best costumes usually aren't "sexy." :) 

What is everyone else going to be?! Always looking for ideas for next year! Happy Halloween y'all!  

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love the Sheldon and Amy costume!! I wish I would have thought of that.

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook