Brewer's Lantern

October 02, 2014

Remember in my first day of fall post when I listed all most, of the things I love about fall?  I definitely mentioned sales of summer things, and as fate would have it, Brewer's Lantern contacted me about their amazing Endless Summer Sale!

Once you see the sale they've got going on, you'll definitely realize why it's one of my favorite things about fall!  Literally everything is on sale!  Short-sleeve and long-sleeve tees, tanks, (some are only $10 WHAT?!) koozies, hats, and  myriad of other super cute and fun accessories (like mason jar tumblers!).

Seriously, now is the time to stock up some of the best southern tees out there.  I personally love the "Bucket List for the South," "Brewer's Dog Henley," "Southern Football," and obviously the "Brewer's Fly Fishing" tees! 

You cannot beat the prices for the great quality and style, better grab you some before it's all gone!!  I can't imagine it lasting long, especially my favorites!  Special thanks to Brewer's Lantern for the heads up on this spectacular sale!! 









Fly Fishing tee - Brewer's Lantern c/o 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook