Cableknit & Herringbone

October 22, 2014

Sharing my favorite outfit from our weekend in Chicago today!  It was definitely cooler than last year and of course, I was all over it!

What's better than a cableknit sweater? A cableknit sweater dress, that's what.  Of course I had to take my favorite herringbone vest, along with my new favorite fall lipstick!  How perfect is the berry color?!















Dress: Old Navy // Vest: J. Crew // Boots: Mia // Crossbody: Michael Kors // Necklace: Target 



Gracefullee Made

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I would have never thought to pair my vest with a dress! You look great!

    Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sweater dress is fab! I've been obsessing over cable knit sweaters recently. I need to snag a sweater dress myself. What's your berry lip, by the way? :)

    Visiting from the linkup. I’d love it if you can visit my blog, too. Looking forward to seeing you there and connecting on social media: http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's NYX butter Lipstick in Licorice! Thanks for stopping by, love your blog!

      Delete

Like us on Facebook