Thursday, October 16, 2014

Charles Ifergan

In a previous post, I mentioned that I got my hair done in Chicago this last weekend, and here's the first look!  As soon as we hit the ground in Chicago, we were off, rushing to Charles Ifergan, thankfully it wasn't that far from the hotel.  We almost missed it though walking the street looking for it because it's on the 4th floor of a building but you're basically walking into a store to get to the elevator, little confusing, but we made it! 

Can't say enough about the salon, it's definitely one of those high-end ones you dream of going to, and my stylist, Rachel, ugh, amazing.  I love that I didn't have to show a picture or tell her what I wanted (because I don't really know) but she told me!  I just showed her my "short limit" but thankfully she said she loved long on me!  Just not as long as it was haha (it was seriously ridiculous and gross as I'm sure you could tell in other posts). 

Now I'll never be able to trust a local stylist, I've been ruined haha.  I so wish I could go to Chicago every time I need a cut (and color).  Note: she styled it with a center part so I could part on either side and the cut would look fab, I told her my hair does it's own thing and parts wherever it wants!  And just to give you an idea, I'll show you a before from a couple weeks ago! 










Walking down Michigan Ave after we left the salon, we found this beautiful little courtyard of a church, unfortunately both our phones died after these photos and didn't go back.  Next time we're in Chicago, we will be visiting this place, for sure! So quiet and peaceful! 

So what do y'all think? Love it?! 

1 comment:

 
site design by designer blogs