Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Emerald & Leopard

I'm loving hunter/emerald green and leopard for fall this year, like, I'm entirely infatuated with them!  Not to mention they go perfectly together.  I waited forever to get these velvet/cord pants from Gap last winter, I loved them but just couldn't spend $60 on them knowing they'd soon be on sale.  Then, they were gone.  Then, by a stroke of luck, I found them, in the sale section, for like $12!  Go me!!  

I am the queen when it comes to finding great deals, and this outfit is the epitome of showcasing this ability of mine.  Got the sweater 40% off during a sale at The Limited, which is where the scarf is also from.  I didn't get it 40% though.  I saw it and again, fell in love, but wasn't going to pay $50 for it.  Found it a month or two later for $13 and got 50% off of that!  And then the shoes Gianni Bini...I came this close to buying them full price from Dillard's, but didn't pull the trigger.  Month later during their new year shoe sale, snagged the $75 shoes for $18. Half-size small, but they work. So. worth. it.  Who wants to come shopping with me?! 










Sweater & scarf: The Limited // Pants: Gap // Shoes: Gianni Bini // Bracelets: Kiel James Patrick & Happy Little Hummingbird {link in sidebar!}


2 comments:

  1. This outfit is gorgeous! Love all the deals you got!

    Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the cutest outfit! You have excellent style.

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs