Fan Faves {Instagram}

October 01, 2014

I love Instagram, it's like picture twitter.  Right?  I can't be the only one who thinks this...anyway... I follow a bunch of amazing bloggers and fashion-forward ladies, so I decided I'd share with y'all (maybe once a week?) my favorite looks from the ladies I'm a fan of!  Sweet, right?  I won't go into detail about why I chose who and so forth, the photos speak for themselves! 

1. Kristina (@kristina_bor)



2. Elizabeth Kimbrough (@elizabetheuna



3. Lauren Gray Corle (@simplylaurengray



4. Brenna Mari (@chicstreetstyle



And of course, don't forget to follow me! :) 

What Instagrammers give you style inspiration? 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Thanks for the Instagram list! I followed them and you as well at my account, missmichaelaaaa.

    Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook